The world famous M-Museum houses a collection of no less than 46,000 works of contemporary and modern artists. Built on the former location of the municipal museum and in the old inner city of Leuven, the M-Museum brings you various symposia, exhibitions and collections.
As a partner of the M-Museum we can offer you this special package at €74,00 p.p. per night, based on double occupancy:
- A night in an atmospheric double room
- Breakfast in the 13th Century Coach House
- Tourist information
- “I Luv Leuven” tickets providing access to :
- The M-Museum*;
- The Treasury of Saint Peter’s*;
- A tour in the historic city hall of Leuven (every day at 15h, except on 25/12 & 1/1);
- Climb of the Library Tower (open every day from 10h-17h, on Tuesday & Thursday from 13h-17h. Closed on 25/12 & 1/1)
A choice between:
- 1 day free use of our bicycles
- A relaxing moment in our private sauna
* Attention from 18/01 until 10/06, M-Museum Leuven closes its doors, to prepare for some new and dazzling exhibitions, for more information, please visit: www.mleuven.be
Do you have a preference for which day you want to bicycle/make use of our private sauna? Please indicate this while making your reservation!
Do you want to enjoy this special of do you have any further wishes, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to “CULTURE”.
Special based on double occupancy. Price per person and excluding €1,00 City Tax per person per night. Price for a single room: €143,00. Supplement for an extra night including breakfast (single or double occupancy): €118,00. Reservations are based on availability.